Repti-Home units are ideal as a stand-alone habitat, but the unique design means you can stack the units in a variety of ways to add to your pet's home.
They offer a great value living space for your reptile and are incredibly versatile, well made and have the added benefit of being able to be stacked together in multiple ways to make the best use of your space.
Available in a choice of 4 colours, Repti-Home offers a versatile, streamlined solution to your pets housing requirements.
- Brand new colour options to fit beautifully in any home environment
- Brand new sizes - introducing Medium Tall and Large Tall - perfect for adding interior lighting fixtures and giving your reptile 33% more living space
- Improved fixings - every Repti-Home vivarium comes complete with OneFix connectors - top quality, plastic connectors that combine the housing and the bolt in one single fitting - which means fewer fittings, quicker assembly and no corrosion! They will also ensure your reptile will be in safe and secure hands in his new home!
- Repti-Home vivariums can be stacked on top of one and other or stay as a stand alone habitat meaning you can create a combination of vivariums units to meet your requirements.
- Easy vent system in the back of the vivarium makes changing electrical equipment a piece of cake, as there is no need to remove the vivarium lid, disassemble vivarium stacks or re-wire plugs. Remove the specially designed access vent, pass through the cable and plug then simply click the vent back into place.
- The glass sliding doors are pre-drilled and come with a plastic 'Slidestopper' door plug to prevent escapes and the improved 'easy clip' design has made the process even easier.
- The Slidestopper can be replaced with a custom made stainless steel lock and key (available separately) to prevent escapes or theft.
Dimensions (mm): Width 862.5, Depth 375, Height 421